Thursday, February 2, 2012

Elly Tran - hotgirl Saigon

Elly real name is Kim Hong, carrying the two different blood of Vietnam and China. She was born in 1987 and owns the ideal height 168cm chest very sexy.With 3 laps 88-58-90 measurements, Elly netizens Vietnam, followed by China, South Korea coil with hot photos. Born in America, New Elly back to Vietnam and joined showbiz as a model, which represents online gaming ...


Recently, this hot girl has been invited to Korea to join the photo Gravure , but as she said in a press conference introducing beautiful Vietnam. At the meeting Korean reporters Monday 11/11, beautiful people dressed in round 1 and sensual show sexy body, shared desire to have the opportunity to cooperate more with the people you kimchi.
Elly Kim Hong breeze stature in the press conference:
Hotgirl famous Saigon communities face the same ring as a naive 'oversized' will have the opportunity to demonstrate the capability of acting on screen in film projects Tet 'ghost super diluted'. This is the first Vietnam movie made in 3D, directed by Le Bao Trung.
Elly Chen popular online community network with image sexy or hot. She is seen as a rival to hot girl Thuy Top, when property is not within a "lost my poor sister."But beauty is quite reticent Saigon as well as flooding does not appear on other networks like the hot girl. She is considered quite selective for each occurrence as well as art projects can participate. Plastic film "ghost super diluted" is the 2nd film products that this hot girl accepted contribution.
Although not a chance to show off acting but good looks and youthful face than his real age (23), Elly Chen really is the center of the lens when appearing at the press conference of the crew on the morning of 8/7.
In the movie "ghost super diluted," Elly Tran will join the teen as Wanbi Tuan Anh, Truong Quynh Anh, Tim, Thien Minh, Vinh Artists group that plays a super diluted but more tragic fate, pitiable .
Hot boy Thien Minh will play the "lover" by Elly Chen in the film.
After "Vong co teen" a hit on the network, the name of Vinh Artists also "eat".Not only are invited to participate in the music program, this singer was first invited to join films. For the role, the beautiful has changed hair color, after dyed silver gray color of old hair was processing "to describe".
However, the role of the center of the film Hoai Linh. After havoc with "Teen and Princess Five Tigers" during Tet 2010, male comedians have the opportunity to continue poking fun at the audience with "ghost super diluted." Hoai Linh will assume the role of a writer on the story of violence and continuously controlled by drug teen group.
Hoai Linh, director Le Bao Trung and test different teen posing threat "most" people.
After the project "Snow White Diary" not very successful film director who specializes in the New Year, Le Bao Trung promises to surprise the audience with their first project of their 3D movie.
The director showed the specialized cameras for 3D technology. But before worrying about the technical quality as well as implementation of the upcoming movie from the press, Le Bao Trung quickly reassure everyone that the movie will apply advanced technology 3D world class , the production cost "crisis", about 1 million (nearly 20 billion).
The names and pictures of Elly Tran as a virus, spread continuously on the forums in the country and especially the online community in some countries in the region. The heat of Elly helped her become Vietnam only shortlisted 99 overseas votes Askmen.com sexy women in 2009, besides the top stars of Hollywood. Elly Chen name in the top 10 most searched keywords in Korea.That helped her receive an invitation to make kimchi a picture book. She also made the top 3 players are beautiful people in China voted ...
The popular online help Elly have the opportunity to become a model image in Korea.
There are not inferior to pull the hot girl in the country, but Elly has a special feature that if one took much notice will recognize. It was always loyal to her long black hair smoother instead of bending his curly or dyed all sorts of colors as other women. She also said the timing of the event to appear.
Early last year, she started "the military" and announced aggressive plans of his. Ngoisao.net had a chat with this hot hot girl.
- Since when did she know that her famous?
- I really do not remember exactly the moment, by the fame came to me suddenly and naturally. Before that, I never thought I would get everyone's attention, such interest. Over a year ago I started using 360 blog, write stories, their thoughts about what is happening in life around. I also posted the images captured during the operation life up to share with friends and relatives. No doubt the images received many compliments from people, then began to spread on the internet forums.
- What do you think, if other people think, she also runs the direction of the hot sexy girl taking pictures to find fame on the net, were compared as competitors Glass Top?
- To be honest, at this point, I do not know who to Glass Top. Come later when people say I know more then. I still hold the view that I just posted pictures of the daily activities on a normal blog with the purpose of sharing with friends, relatives, not to show customers, trendsetters themselves.
- With her is normal, but others look at the thought that she was intentionally showing off her sexy, why?
- If people may notice in my photos, whether they wear the costume bikini, I always keep innocent face, cheerful, pure, true to his age, not close their eyes or express the erotic nature of action. The more I have never and will never take nude pictures or explicit, to obtain that which seek fame for themselves.
Therefore, if someone looked at my pictures that told me how sexual act or there, I spend good, because everybody has their own way to evaluate that.Looking eye always different art style look vulgar.
"Whether taking photos with bikini dress but I still expressed in the face cheerful, happy, eyes closed, not to cough or other provocative gestures."
- Also one other thought, the best hot girl now, but lack of talent. What do you think?
- I have never identified themselves as hot girl because I think if you add two letters to the hot girl, did not help my name is more flashy. But if the situation is that people still call me a hot girl and think like the hot girl, I find myself needing to try to improve myself more and more.
- She feels they are the strong points for?
- I can fit the youthful age and I never intend to do my teen age or goods, take the pictures themselves to age naturally. Now I've crossed the age of 20 and I want people to see in her an appearance as other students.
Also, I appreciate people acting in front of the camera, I can easily transform into an office worker, a high school girl or a lady ...
 Say what, now she has become more popular than before, especially after being invited directly to Korea, China, Thailand to do some photography work, filming. She can tell where it comes from partners in countries known to you?
- All also from the Internet, as mentioned, I did not expect his image is that people care so much, especially, in Russia's far end is where first released my pictures to the Other countries, including Korea. When I work with partners of kimchi, they themselves say that by the name Elly in the top 10 keywords on search sites in their country during that time, they want to invite me. Partners in China invited me to take pictures for the game Easter Son, and the Thai, they invited me into a role as the nature of cooperation, promote Vietnamese tourism to both countries - Thailand ...
- What remains after the trip with her time and cooperation that is what?
- First, I feel that is fun, because I also helped introduce the culture and people of Vietnam to the water with friends. I believe that, after contact and communicate with her, his friendliness will somehow make them love and want to visit Vietnam over.
The second thing, I feel proud also ventured into the difficult path that the model had never done before. It's done modeling work in larger countries in the region, seeking success in their own countries.
Finally, past experiences have helped me more lessons to continue to strive in the future.
- Be invited to participate in digital photography abroad, but few saw her appear in the journal or the events in Vietnam. As she screamed a high price or any other reason?
- There is not a lemon or shout certain a high price. I also worked in their fields of art, themselves know their own value, so the price is not that important.Conversely thing I care about is the fact, when I appeared adequate. I do not want to see my face everywhere to make people look tired. As for the screenplay, the acting, I also need consideration, I could not get roles like, there is also, no one would not affect much ...
- Rigorous like that, certainly, but her goal is set for its big?
- I really like the direction the world market, most recently in Asian countries are the U.S. and beyond. I wanted to make a difference with the hot girl, the others did. Whether this will be very difficult, but that's my goal to strive for, is the long way for me to conquer.
- The specific area is what she wanted to pursue: a model, actor or singer?
- A multi-purpose. During this time, I am working with a musician to perform compositions suitable voice and his style. I pursue the music that would suit my young age, not the teen, but not too picky audience. I also continue to conquer the roads of professional advertising and wait for a good character, personality to have the opportunity to try.
- What about love, why?
- After breaking up with ex-lover, I am still in a state of "no room". So, do not have any plans for this, all for the word "grace" that.
Elly Chen photo beam in a bikini:











0 nhận xét:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | ewa network review