Elly Chen is grouped Tuesday generation hot girl in Vietnam, following the Glass Top, Hoang Thuy Linh, Van Navy ... 360 blog at preparing movements ebb. However, not so attractive girls of Saigon property within a 'bad she did not lose em' with Glass Top diminished.

Names and pictures of Elly Chen as a virus, spread repeatedly on these forums in the country and especially the online community in some countries in the region. Elly heat of her become a Vietnam in the list only 99 votes Askmen.com beloved woman's sexy in 2009, alongside the top stars of Hollywood. Elly Chen also named among the top 10 most searched keywords in Korea. That helped her get an invitation to South Korea to make a photo book. She also made the top three beauties are the gamers in China voted ...
Attractive is not inferior to the hot girl in the country, but Elly has a special feature that if one took much notice will recognize. It was always faithful to her long black hair smoother instead of bending his curly or dyed colors like everything else the beautiful people. She also said the timing of the event to appear.
Earlier last year, she began, "the military" frantic and announced his plans. Ngoisao.net had a chat with this hot hot girl.
- Since when did she know that her famous?
- I really do not remember exactly the time, because fame comes to me unexpectedly and naturally. Before that, I never thought I would get people attention, such attention. Over a year ago, I started using the 360 blog, write stories, their thoughts about what is happening in your life around. I also posted the photos were taken during the operation life up to share with friends and relatives. No doubt the photos which received much praise from everyone, then started to spread in all the forums on the Internet.
- What do you think, if someone said that she kept up the hot trend of sexy girl taking pictures to find fame on the Internet, were compared as competitors of Thuy Top?
- To be honest, at that time, I do not know who to Top Marine. Come later when people talk more than I knew. I still hold the view that I just posted pictures of the daily activities on a normal blog with the purpose is to share with friends and relatives, not to boast of, trendsetters themselves.
- With normal but she is looking at other people still think she is trying to show off the sexy, your stars?
- If people may notice, in the photo of me, despite wearing the bikini outfit, I always keep the faces of innocence, fun, in the light of their true age, not close their eyes or expressing the provocative actions. The more I have never and will never take nude pictures or explicit, to get it but looking for her fame.
Therefore, if someone looks at my pictures that told me how a sexual act or there, then I bear, because each person has a way to evaluate its own that. Art look with eyes always look different type of celebrity.
"Dù chụp ảnh với trang phục bikini nhưng tôi vẫn thể hiện bằng khuôn mặt tươi vui, hồn nhiên chứ không để mắt nhắm hờ hay các cử chỉ khêu gợi khác".
"Whether taking photos with bikini dress but I still be made in the face cheerful, innocent eyes closed, not to cough or other provocative gestures."
- There is one other thought, the hot girl is now excellent, but lack of financing. What do you think?
- I never get a hot girl because I think if I add 2 letters to the hot girl can not help adding my name to be flashy. But if the situation is that people still call me a hot girl and have to think like that about the hot girl, I found I needed to try to improve ourselves more and more.
- I see what my strengths are?
- I have a fit young age and I never intend to do their older teen or chemical, take the pictures themselves to age naturally. Now I've walked past the age of 20 and I want everyone to see in his one appearance as other students.
Also, I appreciate that people acting in front of the camera, I can easily transform into an office worker, a high school girl or a lady ...
In what is by now she has become more popular than ever before, especially after being invited directly to South Korea, China, Thailand to do some work photographing, filming. She could tell from where partners in countries known to you?
- All also from the Internet, as mentioned, I did not expect his image is that people care so much, especially, in the far distant Russia is the first released pictures of me to Other countries, including Korea. When I work with partners South Korea, they said that because of the name Elly in the top 10 keywords on your site in search of their time, so they want to invite me. Partners in China for inviting me to take pictures for Easter Son game, while inside Thailand, they invited me into a role as the nature of cooperation and promote tourism for both countries Vietnamese - Thai ...
- What remains with you after the trip and the cooperation that was what?
- First, I find that is fun, because I also helped introduce the culture and people of Vietnam to the country with friends. I believe that, after contact and communicate with her, her friendliness would somehow make them love him and want to visit Vietnam over.
Second, I find myself also proud to dare step into the difficult path that the model had never done before. That's done modeling work in the major countries in the region, seeking success in their own country.
Finally, past experience has helped me many lessons to continue to strive in the future.
- Be invited to participate in some shooting abroad, but she rarely appeared on newspapers or other events in Vietnam. Because she screamed a high price or any other reason?
- There is not a lemon or shout certain a high price. I've also worked in the field of art itself know the value of myself, so price is not the most important thing. In contrast what I consider the events, the time of my appearance is appropriate. I do not want to see my face everywhere makes people look tired. As for the screenplay, the role, I also need some consideration, I do not claim these as his role model, there are no would not affect anyone too ...
- How strict, would of course, the goal she set for her also very big?
- I really want to know the world market, most recently in Asian countries are the U.S. and beyond. I wanted to make a difference with the hot girl, the others did. Whether this will be very difficult, but that is my goal to strive for, is way far for me to conquer.
- The specific areas to pursue what she wanted: a model, actor or singer?
- A multi-functional. During this time, I was working with a musician to make the composition suitable voice and his style. Pursue the music that I will fit my young age, not the teen, but not too picky audience. I also continue to conquer the road a model professional advertising and waiting for a role or, personalities have a chance to try.
- What about love, why?
- After breaking up with ex-lover, I'm still in a state of "Non." So, do not have any plans for this, all for the words "charming" way.
Elly Chen beam images of bikini costume:
elly-bikini-1
elly-bikini-2
elly-bikini-3
elly-bikini-4
elly-bikini-5
elly-bikini-7