Thursday, January 27, 2011

Mai Phuong Thuy earn 10 billion in two years

"Summing up after 2 years in office throne Miss, I have earned nearly 10 billion VND, in which separate remuneration for taking pictures of not less than 6 billion," Miss said.
- Specific income from the current picture of her is how much?

maiphuongthuy-bikini1
maiphuongthuy-bikini2
I do not deny the contract photography has given me the revenue that previously did not think his age was made. Summing up after two years in office throne Miss, I have earned nearly 10 billion VND, in which separate remuneration for taking pictures of not less than 6 billion.
- It is no small figure when she recently turned 20. Her assessment of their financial situation like?
Am I not rich when I am earning quite a lot to do charity. My activities are cross-cutting objectives and it is only because the piece of bad luck that exist in this life. Specific project and the exhibition "Beauty is before the sea" which I just made in Nha Trang - Khanh Hoa province on 6 / 6 has obtained 300 million from the sale of five of the 100 works on display at the exhibition Window to the Euro.
- Not a model but are "expensive show." Many people believe that it is because she has long legs and past a "fiery", she said how about this?
I think, have long legs and past a "fiery" only meet 20% demand to be able to have a nice picture only. Besides, it takes a lot of other factors such as labor, face, smile, good shape, level the camera and acting styles as well.
- Many people say, one of her now ... oversized. Herself you see?
No, because I love and satisfied with all what belongs to her.
- It is argued that the images "Sea Mystery" night "fiery" overkill, you think?
A photo "fiery" as I have so many factors converging, but in "Sea Mystery at night" I took the yoga postures. Basically, it is merely the exercises, be advised by coaches Yoga, no sweet eyes, sexy lips and light art handling, but as everyone saw, it is still fascinating and reached the highest artistic value.
Click the image to open in full size.
- It seems more and more like the sexy sister and her photos are also more aggressively, she reasons that such a change?
I love beauty and sexy are also needed to add support for her femininity.
- Many people say, like the image Mai Phuong Thuy in a longer dress, where her beautiful loving, gentle, but still extremely sexy and mysterious?
Ao dai is the symbol of the woman featured Vietnam and will accompany me on my path to honor the traditional and cultural characteristics of Vietnam. I used to wear the dress, especially when traveling overseas is an activity within the long-term project and I will not do lovers ao dai Vietnam disappointed.
From the beginning of the month 7 / 2009 onwards, every month I will release a set of postcards of Vietnam tourism in costume dress and the DVD introduces the natural landscape, culinary, cultural clothing, cultural exchange goods, art shows, photo books ...

0 nhận xét:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | ewa network review