Thursday, November 24, 2011

Hoang Oanh sorry VNS 3 Next Top Model judges

After that the jury unfair to her, candidates eliminated in episode 8 apologies to Xuan Lan, Pham Hoai Nam, South China. Hoang Oanh not want to mention the noise between her and the designer Do Manh Cuong.


After being removed from Vietnam's Next Top Model 2011, Nguyen Thi Hoang Oanh personal blog "prime" program unfair to candidates. Before this, the designer Do Manh Cuong own blog also strongly criticized the attitude of the Hoang Oanh. VnExpress.net a conversation with Hoang Oanh of the incident:
- Before the words not very positive about the contest Vietnam's Next Top Model's sister, judging by Do Manh Cuong told the blog in particular and said that she "soup stone bowl," to deny what the organizers have for you. Reading that, you see how?
- Before the still, I always loved and respected judges ... As for what Mr. Do Manh Cuong said about me, I have nothing to say to him anymore.
Who knows, Do Manh Cuong elder, was a celebrity, people are going to study abroad ..Regarding experience, I'm not with him.
But he told me that my recovery. I am a child in the country side, there are no conditions with him. My parents are farmers, so I know where your location. Mr. Cuong said I like what other critics, the parents did not teach me ... My Story and his strength only insiders can understand fully. So please people do not evaluate or assess him again ...
Hoang Oanh work each model before participating in Vietnam's Next Top Model.
Hoang Oanh is one of the few candidates who had come to form before participating in Vietnam's Next Top Model 2011. Photo: Rin Chen.
- Hoang Oanh During the contest, the judges repeatedly for emotional support and encouragement to her. Think what you like to comment on this contest, you think?
- I'm sorry. Through VnExpress.net, ekip I'm sorry, sorry Ms. Lala (informal name of Xuan Lan), Nam Trung, your Pham Hoai Nam.
As for the remaining judges, I think the position of a teacher in my program, he said Cuong can call me directly to his thinking. But he does not need to tell me on facebook so.
- The designer said she would type out his numbers later. She calculated how?
- Anh Cuong Tran Milor and photographer (who also criticized the attitude of the Hoang Oanh personal blog - reporter) have their rights. I have my rights. Everyone has a personal life.
I am a model, if he or Milor Cuong Tran did not want me on a number of them, how I appear to be. I also will not work because they are fun, why not work together.
- Now how her mood?
- My mood is now stable. Within days, but there is so much happening. Now I know what career to pursue and how it is. But this is also the starting time ... Make the following there is plenty of time to overcome.
But I will be true to his people. I will never regret what has made and is never afraid of anything to do with his people. I have enough confidence in myself. I know you are not alone because there are many friends in party support.
Hoang Oanh (left) said that during the contest, she can do a better candidate but rejected Shimizu.
Hoang Oanh (left) said that during the contest and competition, including the eighth week, she can do better a different candidate is Tran Thanh Thuy, but she was disqualified.
- Reviews of you after a while sticking to contest Vietnam's Next Top Model?
- From the beginning to participate in the round, do not forget what ekip collaborators, team logistics, editors, sound, lighting, filming, photography, and her manager candidates ... to offer.They all loved the program. They work with their own hearts rather than salary. I love them much.
I am also not happy about the competition but the story is over, I asked again.
- Why she decided to take the exam?
- Competition Vietnam's Next Top Model 2010 success makes me excited, curious and want to learn from the program. I do not know much about the profession should also be learning something. I want to be known and want to be famous in his own ability; want to be able to make money with work to take pictures and caltwalk to cure her.
But how to create a scandal, I scared, though now and then I also victims. I do not want to like this where ...
Hoang Oanh was judging processing
Hoang Oanh was judging the "ragged" in episode 8 of the program ( see clip ). In the photo, she made ​​a picture with white silk. Photo:
Hai Dong.
- Hoang Oanh life changed so after the competition?
- My life is okay. What I wonder about her. Although I try to hide, she still knows a messy story after my exam. She is sick, but also loss of sleep loss on this. I was really sad. Reply to finish this interview about the Cu Chi to visit his mother here.
- Hoang Oanh think will become this year's Top Model?
- According to information leaked on the internet, there now are four people. I think the most likely Hoang Thi Thuy. But I predict this is the only sense, not sure where! (Laughs)
- Directing the future of you like?
- Now I have to live on their own, struggling with everything I have ... All the comments I was foolish, very childish, always carefree, not worrying about people jealous, jealous of her. Over the last story, I feel really mature.
Movements of the recent controversy of Vietnam's Next Top Model 2011:
Shortly after being eliminated in episode 8, Hoang Oanh was on facebook private voice their opinions, she wrote: "The competition Vietnam's Next Top Model has taken so much of yourself, take away all. I hate competition . I hate everything. " She also "prime" the lack of fairness to the contestants: "If you lose money, they also lost the support. And when you believe in something and then realized I was instrumental, as the table pedal is stepped on to others what you need is justice, a belief in man to man ...".
Before speaking of the Hoang Oanh, the program's judges - Fashion Director Do Manh Cuong - claims on facebook will not let these candidates appeared in any number of performance, fashion show in which he participated: " Very disappointed candidates Nguyen Hoang Oanh. After the competition I have not been good behavior, we can say that there is no culture. For those who always think they are number one, no one with as children. .. so they will be successful and see how her modeling career. I always said it to me and the candidates' wealth of cultural behavior that would never appear in any I took any number of public as well as the programs that I participated. This is a warning. Very rarely I have to say to such a model and hope this is the only time. " He later reaffirmed this decision in the newspaper Ngoisao.net.
 

Son made
                                                                                                                                                                            Source: vnexpress.net

1 nhận xét:

Blogger said...

Get daily ideas and instructions for generating $1,000s per day ONLINE for FREE.
JOIN FOR FREE

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | ewa network review