Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Rhetorically' Miss Teen Music in 2011

Beautiful, intelligent answer difficult questions before the singer Ho Quynh Huong and her painting is like mi come from the National Academy of Music - Cao Thanh Thao My has become the new Miss Teen 2011.
Tonight (12/11), will become the happiest moments in my youth, when she went through thousands of records, over 19 beautiful face and personality on the country to receive the crown Miss Teen 2011.


During the last two weeks of the finals at Tuan Chau (TP.Ha Long, Quang Ninh) Cao Thanh Thao My has shown that the elegant, gentle daughter of Hanoi. Also, in the talent show, Talk America also left an unforgettable impression with viewers and judges as she possesses a beautiful singing voice and ability to burst onto the stage
'Rhetorically' My Miss Teen Talk 2011
My Talk at the moment of coronation.
In the finale, not only appeared impressed with the pristine white evening gown, My reply was excellent conduct exam.
The question for the jury My Talk: "You have a dream to become a showbiz artist in Vietnam, but that a close friend and your family to advise you not to pursue because the path development faced many difficulties and much risk. "
16-year-old girl has become the school's Music and a brief explanation is ingenious, "If you have a loved one so the first thing I think that's a good thought for you, do not think anything bad, so will need prompted him to set conditions. But since that is the dream of children, that passion of me, I shall endeavor, I will try my best to prove to him that I was firmly on the path their choice. "
View clip Thao My response behavior:
This is the best answer out of five candidates in the past behavior, and no surprise when the last moment, Cao Thanh Thao My is the owner of Miss Teen 2011 crown.
The moment of coronation My Talk:
'Rhetorically' My Miss Teen Talk 2011
Suspense named for the prize.
'Rhetorically' My Miss Teen Talk 2011
Miss Teen 2010 - Nguyen Lam Diem Trang crowned for Cao Thanh Thao My.
'Rhetorically' My Miss Teen Talk 2011
Candidates to share the joy with her youngest daughter competition.
'Rhetorically' My Miss Teen Talk 2011
My step-down workshop after being crowned.
'Rhetorically' My Miss Teen Talk 2011
Miss Teen gentle strokes of the moment.
'Rhetorically' My Miss Teen Talk 2011
As in previous years, the Miss Teen pageant took place smoothly, neat. Opening the program, the girls appeared in the costumes colorful, immediately followed by a fashion show at sea, fashionable evening gown.
Low competition also replayed the explosion of musical talent, including performances of Ocean fiery Yen My Mac and accompanied the singing of English Cao Thanh Thao My.
Did occur in the night of competition, as judges, which is MC Tuan Tu, Thuy Hang model, Miss World Vietnamese people - Ngo Phuong Lan and singer Ho Quynh Huong.
Also for Miss Teen America Cao Thanh Thao, the organizers also awarded the prize for the contestants other side - Nguyen Thuy Vy Khuc - award star Tuan Chau - Ha Long, star community - Dang NhatYen Nhi , home so friendly - Nguyen Thi Anh Tho, their loving star - Khanh Nguyen Thi Bich, star talent - Yang Yen My Mac, star fashion - Bui Thanh Ha.
Here are some impressive pictures of the finale:
'Rhetorically' Miss Teen Music in 2011
Appearance of 20 colorful girl.
'Rhetorically' Miss Teen Music in 2011
Young in the sea of ​​fashion.
'Rhetorically' Miss Teen Music in 2011
'Rhetorically' Miss Teen Music in 2011
Candidates in the evening gown presentation.
'Rhetorically' Miss Teen Music in 2011
Nguyen Kieu Anh (Vietnam), she will become flight attendants.
'Rhetorically' Miss Teen Music in 2011
Thy Le Minh Tho, her domain of Can Tho river, and she used to share, love poems to publish her name is Thy Tho.
'Rhetorically' Miss Teen Music in 2011
Performances of his songs angry singing double prize - best actor Yang Yen My Mac.
'Rhetorically' Miss Teen Music in 2011
Singer Ho Quynh Huong star award for female-friendly Foreign Trade University - Nguyen Anh Tho.
'Rhetorically' Miss Teen Music in 2011
The Miss World Vietnam - Ngo Phuong Lan Star Award for her community from Hue - Japanese Yen Nhi Dang.
'Rhetorically' Miss Teen Music in 2011
The girls around DJ's dance program and a long return to the resort.
Thuy Nguyen

0 nhận xét:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | ewa network review