Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanh Thao, 'I do not justify themselves as dolls or poisonous snakes'

"If you give me a chance, I wish I was familiar with the personality. But I will not fall into moderation to unnecessary mistakes," lead singer "The third" experience heart


Thanh Thao, 'I do not justify themselves as dolls or poisonous snakes'
Thanh Thao after the concert had to be hospitalized for health reasons
- Live show "The Story" 15th anniversary of her singing, which took place very successfully. At the same time the autobiographical book "The secret training ca - and the real scandal" was released and met with waves of public opinion. Her feelings now like?
- A great success story of the concert enough to confirm the past no longer work in my current again. One year experience challenge, all right or wrong has been shown by me has overcome himself and pain to have success in the show. Who is on the show were also surprised about my effort.
Autobiography is all heart, my real life. Please look at the audience the true value of the book, do not look at a certain pick subjective assessment as to who I am. I bet when holding an autobiographical book in hand and read from first page to last page of the audience will understand and love me more. Any justification is pointless now, I have nothing to explain or justify both.
- So one of her prime interest in his autobiography what?
- This diary meets all of the gray matter, sweat and tears are accumulated from the beginning to sing to you now, be carried out uninterrupted for a year. What I most fully agree that real life singer Thanh Thao told the audience to hear an honest one, absolutely not a bit deceptive. I never used pen criticism, defamation or affect anyone, including programs that are most spiritual love.
- This book will be widely distributed to the audience or just to give you a number of friends and relatives?
- At her, my hobby is keeping a diary of memories. I received the encouragement of a friend and decided to publish a book to share the secret of a singer who has experienced the ups and downs over 15 years of singing. With 10 chapters from childhood to adulthood, the experience of professional singers, human values ​​are hidden in the chapter on family and society. I spend a little to write about love because it is indispensable theme of my life. The book used to bestow upon those who really care and want to learn about Thanh Thao
- Why did you choose the time of issue the same day of the concert but not other times?
- I do not care about damage and more of the publishing stage, I'm only interested in cloning of the book. Moreover this is the "son" should go first on "student" I have to release only. At the same time, the entire proceeds from the sale of my books for charity.
- Scandal-related emotional Dawn pushed her over the edge into the abyss. When things have settled down, the audience found a new love Thanh Thao breeze. All PR is a move to burnish her name?
- Until now I have everything on the new love or just a personal story. I have no official statement from my side is still considered a rumor. Furthermore, I see now famous and infamous for always keeping together, what tactics do not need to PR reputation anymore. If you can reduce the appearance in the media to better my image, I will do.
- In the field of love that she wrote: "Happiness is always associated with freedom, not the warrior." But what you do have conflicts. Would you explain what about this?
- Throughout the event, the waves took me many lessons to life. But what I do compared to what I said, only insiders can understand me and respect me more.
Thanh Thao, 'I do not justify themselves as dolls or poisonous snakes'
Thanh Thao, 'I do not justify themselves as dolls or poisonous snakes'
- Has a long audience do not see an image of a doll adorable as early childhood, but instead a temperamental character, more assertive. Do you want to change to keep the image at the beginning?
- And what I like character on the next to understand and trade is enough, no need to justify my whole world to know that dolls are not venomous snakes. Street life is long, good life, but nobody skeptical having bad luck and bad that nobody loved forever. Leave time for the most realistic answer for everything. That would be me. I am proficient.
- Recently saw the press attributed her love of music and conductor Tran Nhat Minh. Do what damage this damage?
- As mentioned above, I and Tran Nhat Minh is simply just a friendship at work. I do not care about rumors surrounding our relationship. If I truly love this time, I will keep better than never share again.
- Over the waves seemed to sink deeper into the abyss of her, but she has compressed the pain and hurt to stand up. So the motivation and strength to where you do it?
- For a while I thought about you give up, but just then I have demonstrated strength and determination to get back all the things of her in concert story. I have faith and strength thanks to the loving support of their colleagues, and most of the audience. I'm loading a large energy and my upcoming projects will continue to own separate projects for Thanh Thao and Production.
- It is rumored that Thanh Thao has extended "pave the way" it can afford to do concerts, make not quite a coincidence that it was rumored that?
- I'm fortunate to have the two big giants that I really love the family and the audience. These two giants are indispensable in my life. If you lack one of two giants will not perform as today.
- There is information few days before the concert Thanh Thao surgery and pain. She was not talking and eating throughout the week, so why not postpone her show?
- Show a week ago, I suffered a very painful surgeries and could not speak or eat it. Both crew gathered to make decisions postponed show because I can not sing. But I'm still determined to make using and do not want to be messing things up before the show so I concealed this information.
To date the total phase, I still can not speak to that group of friends by singing gup Cadillac. At night I go to his temple to overcome the problem, do not understand is that invisible power had good luck until 10/11, I started talking and singing. On 11/11 I feel like a revival and singing at full force after the show so I fell ill and was hospitalized a few days.
Thanh Thao, 'I do not justify themselves as dolls or poisonous snakes'
Hopefully in the audience will see a complete makeover Thanh Thao with the new image.
- If the audience to forgive, ignore all things and for her a chance to become a perfect artist, say no to any scandal, you think?
- If you give me a chance, I wish I was familiar with the personality. But I will not fall into moderation to unnecessary mistakes because more than two first names I know best and honor had been changed by how much sweat, tears and suffering. I will not let anything that could engulf all efforts and my efforts in the past 15 years.
- In the last concert, what do you feel most proud of?
- I have invested in their imagination with the crew of performance and staging magnificent symphony. Each song harmonies and instrumental arrangements or songs like I never sing, sing better and do not know tired. But to confess, before I step out on stage drinking a glass of wine to take back the calm, confident voice as well as to the "blood" more. Looking at the overall program, the audience will realize that each chapter will bring a different color, all the actors, dance groups wore the same color uniforms, this is the last point of a show. The chapters are connected together by hand "witches" by U.S. director Tran Vi.
On my costumes in the show was very meticulous investment, especially 6 outfits paper. In addition, the show also recognized as one of the first artists their first symphony orchestra in concert, the singer first to use the paper dress, the singer first split the layout of the many concerts and beginning of each chapter provide a separate color.
Thanh Thao, 'I do not justify themselves as dolls or poisonous snakes'
Thanh Thao, 'I do not justify themselves as dolls or poisonous snakes'
Thanh Thao, 'I do not justify themselves as dolls or poisonous snakes'
Thanh Thao is a child somewhere that belief.
LE TUAN - TRAVEL
According to the Vietnam Post and Telecommunications
Source: Vietnam Post and Telecommunications

0 nhận xét:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | ewa network review