Sunday, April 3, 2011

Thank you, loving wife!

(AP) - More than 10 pm. I just got home. Lights still on, do not see Thu - his wife. Maybe she was drunk with a certain book in the room.
Ample climbing the stairs to the bedroom, this is a hard working day with Minh. New project busy, pressure, work environment ... All that his mind just imploded.

Mai let footsteps unconcerned, slightly stunned when people hear a lullaby. Bedroom door ajar ... Minh softly close, push on the door step ... His wife was drunk singing ...

"Wind  autumn lull her to sleep in that I watch baseball, watch baseball is in mode  last year ... just enough to hold you to hold your baby to sleep, I sleep a little deal that you asked me a slightly ... "
 


Kill da singing lullabies, soothing fatigue. An emotionally intense vibrations deep into my soul to take. Two days before he informed his wife was pregnant. Ru singing wife's also a bit shy and urban tunes that do not properly make me tears. One goes wild as my memory of him. Poor countryside away from him, off the track roads, bridges, swinging monkey, black trash boy selling bread coconut leaves. The afternoon no wind kite, along the side of the river dykes brought immense. Childhood absent mother, Matthew's internal bid ru hours old ...

Busy line goes past, I do not know Autumn has come back from time to time. Collection of run-down view of her husband was not.

- Behold me! England then ah. He did not eat anything? To me cooking nhé!

Minh compartment Record:

- Come on you, I ate at the company then.

Intelligent wife like watching drunk guys mesmerized. Thu suddenly flushed cheeks as she was growing up.

- Do you sing so bad eh? I learn new ...

Minh Thu smiling tenderness.

- Later he will visit local countryside. Fields, the river ... I want to learn the lullaby to lull children as ... ru him on the old cabinet!

Proving emotional, gentle pressure on the abdomen Thu hand, where the first child of two people grows every day:

- Sing for me and I listen to you. She wants to sleep already!

Title the role of husband, Thu serious scholarship in tunes. Singing from the heart young mother and little  warm father's dream to send a little child.

"My dear young man, my dear children who remember him ... Please hold on hold on to children, sleep  I sleep ... "

Outside, the streets bustling city known not to sink into the night. Inside the windows, the small room warm, smooth Lullabies ... Embrace the intelligent wife with all our love: "You and I thank them very much."

Hoang Anh

0 nhận xét:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | ewa network review