Tuesday, March 8, 2011

My Christmas - fairy dress


Miss temple close fit, charming, mysterious medium, such as her exquisite cinnamon Chang'e top of the dress designer's innovative David Minh Duc.
> My Christmas sexy bare shoulders
Currently, designer David Minh Duc are 1000 long dress for celebrations of 1,000 years of Thang Long - Hanoi. This is a 1000 independent outfit, the material is made on the thigh, the, leader, silk, silk ... Vietnam's villages. "We were going to be 70% distance. I hope to present a long dress characterized culture and heritage from the period: ancient, modern, middle age, modern, contemporary is meaningful activities to introduce to international friends in a spirit of Vietnam ", was born in 1977 the designer said.
Giáng My
Giang Mi
Giáng My
Giáng My
Giáng My
Giáng My
Giáng My
Giáng My
Giáng My
Giáng My
Giáng My
Giáng My
Giáng My
Next: My work Christmas fairy dress (part 2)

Ngoc TranPhoto: David Minh Duc

0 nhận xét:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | ewa network review